At Verve Workspace Ltd., your privacy and security is of paramount importance to us. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation, we strive to ensure that we offer our clients transparency and integrity throughout our business relationship.
WHAT WE COLLECT
At Verve Workspace Ltd., we collect relevant information on our clients and prospective clients for the legitimate interest of maintaining helpful and reliable customer service to all clients and enquirers- new and existing. We collect the data with which you provide by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us via phone, email, Livechat or otherwise.
This data allows us to accurately inform our clients of products to suit their needs, to process and extradite client orders efficiently, to archive data for warranty information, as well as for general correspondence with clients and occasional marketing campaigns.
We only collect relevant data for these aforementioned purposes, and this may include:-
· Name and job title.
· Contact information including email address.
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We will only ever ask for relevant information and you have the right to opt out of your data being collected at any point. In order to do this, you would need to send your request in writing to:- firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA & SECURITY
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information in order to properly understand your needs and provide you with the best service and products. We will use your details for the following reasons:-
· Internal record keeping (records are kept for up to 15 years for warranty information and future enquiries).
· The efficient processing of orders.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails or letters about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You may opt out of such marketing at any point.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will only ever use this information internally within Verve Workspace Ltd. and we will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or are required by law to do so.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. You can choose to accept or decline cookies- most web browsers automatically accept cookies, though you can normally modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer- it may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You can find advice on how to change your cookie settings at any time by clicking the following link.
· You can opt out of any direct marketing or future contact at any point by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
· You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR guidelines. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Verve Workspace Ltd, Verve House, Squirrels Lane, Duston, Northampton NN5 6JH.
· If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties -ever. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information which we think you may find interesting,
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.