Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are the standard terms which apply to the provision of all Services by Verve Workspace Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales under company number 05183491, whose registered office address is at The Stables, Towcester Road, Milton Malsor, Northamptonshire NN7 3AP (“the Company/we/us/our”).
These Terms and Conditions apply to business Customers only. If you are a consumer (as defined in the Consumer Rights Act 2015), please refer to our alternative terms and conditions for consumers.
- Definitions and Interpretation: In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
“Agreement” means the contract into which you and we will enter into upon acceptance of our Quotation. The Agreement will incorporate, and be subject to, these Terms and Conditions;
“Customer/you/your” means you, the business accepting our Quotation or placing an order with us. Where any individual enters into the Agreement on behalf of a business, that person confirms they have the authority to contractually bind and enter into the Agreement on behalf of that business and the business will be our Customer in the context of the Agreement;
“Delivery Date” means the estimated date on which the Products are intended to be delivered;
“Products” means the goods which are to be supplied by us to you as specified in our Quotation;
“Property” means the Property at which our Services, as detailed in the Quotation, are to be carried out;
“Quotation” means our written Quotation to provide the Products and/or Services, which unless otherwise stated, remains open for acceptance for a period of 60 days and sets out our entire scope of works; and
“Services”, where applicable, means the installation services to be provided by us as set out in the Quotation.
- Each reference in these Terms and Conditions to:
- “writing” and “written” includes emails;
- a statute or provision of a statute is a reference to that statute or provision as amended or re-enacted at the relevant time;
- “these Terms and Conditions” is a reference to these Terms and Conditions; and
- a clause or a schedule is a reference to a clause or schedule in these Terms and Conditions.
- The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Words signifying the singular number will include the plural and vice versa. References to persons include corporations.
- The Contract
- We will provide a Quotation for the Products and/or Services. The acceptance of our Quotation, electronically or otherwise, or the placement of an order, creates a legally binding Contract between you and us and includes the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which will apply between us.
- No terms or conditions stipulated or referred to by the Customer in any form whatsoever will in any respect vary or add to these Terms and Conditions unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
- Description and Specification of Products
- We have made every reasonable effort to ensure that the Products conform to illustrations, photographs and descriptions provided in our sales and marketing literature and on our Website. We cannot, however, guarantee that all illustrations and/or photographs will be precisely accurate. Please note that certain colours may look different to the actual colour of the Products, when viewed on an electronic device.
- If we find, or are made aware of, any typographical, clerical or other accidental errors or omissions in any sales and marketing literature, price lists or any other documents, we will make every reasonable effort to correct such errors or omissions as soon as is reasonably possible without any liability to us.
- We will only deliver within the United Kingdom unless we agree otherwise in writing.
- Delivery costs will be as per our Quotation and payable in accordance with clause 8.
- We will provide an estimated Delivery Date for the Products. This may vary according to their availability, your location and circumstances beyond our control. We will make every effort to meet the agreed Delivery Date but such times are an estimate only and we cannot be held liable for delays.
- Delivery will be deemed to have taken place when the Products have been delivered to the delivery address indicated in our Quotation and you (or someone identified by you) have taken physical possession of them.
- Generally, where an order contains more than one item, all items will be delivered at the same time once all of the items are available for delivery.
- We reserve the right to charge you if we are unable to deliver the Products at the nominated delivery address on the agreed Delivery Date through no fault of our own.
- For any deliveries that have not been made by the estimated Delivery Date, you should contact us in writing as soon as possible so we can start our investigation process.
- Products that have been purchased by debit or credit card can only be shipped to the registered address on the relevant card. These deliveries must be signed for.
- We reserve the right to charge for storage if you fail to take delivery of the Products or any part of them on the agreed date, and should we store your Products for a period of 6 months or more, we reserve the right to resell your Products.
- Risk and Retention of Title
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Products will pass to you at the time they are delivered to you or, if you wrongfully fail to take delivery of the Products, at the time when we attempted to deliver them.
- Notwithstanding clause 5.1, legal and beneficial title of the Products will not pass to you until we have received payment in full in cleared funds for the total price of the Products and, where applicable, the Services.
- Until payment has been made to us in full in accordance with clause 8, and title in the Products has been passed to you, you will be in possession of the Products as bailee for us and must store them separately and in an appropriate environment, ensuring that they are identifiable as being supplied by us and insuring them against all reasonable risks.
- In the event that you sell or transfer the Products to a third party before legal and beneficial title has passed to you under these Terms and Conditions, the proceeds of the sub-sale or transfer (or such proportion as may be due to us) is to be held by you on our behalf and must be identified as such.
- We will be entitled at any time to require you to deliver up to us any Products in which we retain title and, if you fail to do so forewith, to enter upon any premises of yours or any third party’s during n