Sometimes you just need to make effective changes, without major disruption. Our 'Small Works' service is perfect.
Often, our clients just want to tweak, or make small changes to their premises – albeit a bit more than just buying some new furniture. So in these cases, we offer the cost effective service of our ‘Small Works’ teams. This enables you to access all the same services you would on larger projects. This is usually a far more cost effective solution for SME businesses, whilst preserving the peace of mind and professional approach of larger businesses.
Examples of ‘Small Works’ would be:
- Installation of a couple of new offices made up of glass partitions and doors.
- Refurbishing a reception area, or a small area.
- Changing the flooring in an office.
- Fitting out a new kitchen or canteen.
- It could be repurposing an area of a building that had been under utilised before, and could be used better – such as under a mezzanine, or a storage room.
Whatever it is that you’re considering, we can help you from the initial idea – and help you manage the costs and process to achieve what you need.